Tuesday, November 02, 2010

I'm BAAAACK!

So, you may be wondering where I disappeared to. For almost a year. Well, life got crazy.

I had a miscarriage.

Then got pregnant again. And was freaky tired. For months. And barfing.

And then I severed tendons in my fingers. And couldn't type.

Then I worked.

And then I had a gorgeous, amazing, adorable, all-around perfect baby girl. Five weeks early. So she eats. A lot. And all night.

But now she's almost 2 months old and I'm back. I promise to write SOMETHING every day this month. I DON'T promise that it will be awesome. But I'll try.

And here's my sweet girl.

3 comments:

Anna C said...

Hooray! Welcome back! BTW- I can't remember if I already said thanks for the adorable birth announcement. It's already safely stored in my "photos from friends" album.

Manda said...

I'm glad you're back! :)

Heather said...

excuses excuses excuses :D Kidding. You're wonder woman! :) And that baby is precious!!! Glad you're back!