Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Box day requests

I've been eagerly scanning the horizon for the Fed Ex man, as I'm awaiting the arrival of our box from Rainbow Resource. The kids and I are thrilled when our box of homeschool materials shows up and we get to rifle through, looking at all the neat books and games we will enjoy this year.

We went to the library this morning and on the way home I mentioned that I hoped the box would get here today. Nate says, "Yeah, and I hope there's food in it too, 'cause I got the munchies."

Um, yeah, doubt it.

3 comments:

Jean said...

Good one Nate, although I am doubting there will be edibles in the box. LOL

Like you, I love going through the supplies I order each year....so fun.

Have fun with the new goodies.
hugs
mom

Lorie said...

What a cutie...boys are always thinking of their stomachs, huh? It must be exciting to see all the new stuff! Did it arrive?

Felicia said...

Ha ha!

I am anxiously awaiting my turn to order my box from rainbow resource. Enjoy!