Thursday, October 30, 2008

Little poop

This morning Abigail was acting terrible. She just kept getting into one scuffle after another, harrassing her brothers and sisters constantly. The last straw was when Gabriel began to scream. I turned and found Abby sitting next to him trying to look innocent. I asked her if she knew why he was screaming. She smiled and said, "Yes, I pinched him."

"Abby," I exclaimed, "You are not acting very nice today. You are acting like a little poop instead of a little princess."

She grinned at me. "Oh Mommy, that is so silly. Poops don't do anything. They just lay there in the toilet. I don't ever lay in the toilet."

Can't really argue with her logic.

5 comments:

Erin said...

lol! I wonder where she gets that wit from? ;-)

LeeAnn said...

rofl

Jessi said...

Abigail is crackin' me up lately. What a smart little cookie. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tamara, your family cracks me up.

Manda said...

I'm lol here too. :D Your children are very witty!